In order to sync Salesflow data with your Pipedrive account, you have the following triggers available to you
- When someone connects with you
- When someone replies to you (both positive and negative)
- When Salesflow withdraws invite
*note Salesflow is only able to gather data and pull information such as email and phone number if available and that they connected with you through the system use only*
- Simply all data across the LinkedIn campaign to your Pipedrive
- Better manage deals for save time and keep organised
- Leverage outbound date further for email and phone steps
Step 1 – choose your connector
Once you’ve established which trigger you would like to use, you will need to choose which platform to send web-book, for example, Zapier or Automate.io or native webhooks if the app you are looking to integrate works.
Step 2 – setup the flow
In this example we will look at Zapier steps, once you go onto the “zap” section of the webpage – you will need firstly add “webhooks by Zapier”
Step 3 – sync
Copy the URL provided by Zapier and then paste this into the Salesflow
And paste below (in Integrations tab):
Step 4 – connect Pipedrive
Once you connect your Pipedrive account by selecting it, you then need simply create an action, in this example – creating a deal.
Once done, simply select where you want the data to go into. For example, having x information and going to the open deal stage on Pipedrive then click “continue”, then & test it and you will be done!
Data points which you can send from Salesflow to third party app such as Pipedrive include the following data points:
- First and last name
- Phone number (direct dial if available or members provided it)
- Linkedin URL
- Job title
- Response, if you select that in the trigger section
You now have an integration with LinkedIn, Salesflow and Pipedrive!